Saturday, September 19, 2009

My cuties

Random pictures of the family. Happy Birthday Jared! Aren't those the prettiest eyes! Jaden ready for church- (this pic is for Aunt Jessie- Isn't that a cute vest!) Mea looking beautiful for church. Jaden sporting a fauxhawk.

5 comments:

Melissa said...

LOVED the pictures! Mea and Jaden are the cutest! I can't believe how long your hair has gotten. It looks so pretty. You all look so happy. Miss you T.O.N.S.!

The LeNeave's said...

I love the pictures! Did you make Mea's hairbow/flower?

Mary Decker said...

No Jessie got it for Mea in NM, but I'm sure I could make several for $5. You want me to make the girls some?

Jess and Shay said...

Love the pictures! You look great!! The kiddos are so stinking adorable!! Can't believe how well Mea's flower matched her outfit! Shaylee wears hers all the time. I've been meaning to go to Hobby Lobby to get stuff to make more they would be so easy and look so adorable! And awwww little Jaden is the vest is so stinking adorable!!!! Miss you guys

Jess and Shay said...

Oh yeah and almost forgot LOVE Jaden's fauxhawk!!!! and Mea's hair is getting so long!!