MY FAVORITES....
a little blog about the favorite things in my life...
Saturday, October 3, 2009
Next Top Models
Okay so I know that America's Next Top Model is not the most wholesome family show, but Mea loves it. Last Friday afternoon, she asked if we could go play model in the yard- and here's some of the pictures I got. My personal favorite medium is black and white, so these were my favs.
Love, Love, Love!!! That cracks me up that Mea loves that show! She is too cute. Jaden is so handsome. I wish I could give him a snuggle! Miss you guys :)
3 comments:
Love, Love, Love!!! That cracks me up that Mea loves that show! She is too cute. Jaden is so handsome. I wish I could give him a snuggle! Miss you guys :)
She's a diva in the making isn't she! Too cute!
These are such great pictures!! Shaylee loves that show with Grandma too! Had a pose off with the dog this spring. sure miss you guys
Post a Comment