Just incase any single lady is out there wondering where the good guy is who's gonna sweep you off your feet and make you feel like a lady- I just wanted to let you know I your too late I got him! I woke up this morning to Jared and Mea putting the finishing touches on some fabulous cupcakes. Did I mention that he watched the kids, helped Mea get over her grumpies, washed dishes, and listened to me complain about my day, all with a smile on his face last night? Everyday I fall more and more in love with my hubby. Great guy, great father, great husband!
2 comments:
I could not be happier for you. Love you!!
See this is what I tried to tell Kellie last week when I was complaining about dating. She said oh there are great guys out there. Yup my two brothers!! LOL we have the greatest wives ever too! (so I have the conclusion the good guys and the good girls are taken lol :-) I do think maybe someday my prince will come right now he is lost and too stubborn to ask for directions)
Post a Comment