He's here! Jensen Elliot Decker was born on 7/20/10 at 9:20 pm. He weighed 7lbs 15oz and was 20 inches long. He has awesome hair, eats like a champ and is sleeping well already at night. Mea loves him "he is sooooooooo cute!" and Jaden gets super excited to see him (a little too excited really, but he's learning to be gentle). Jensen looks a lot like Jaden's baby pictures only with a lot of dark hair and a lot smaller. I have already been asked if he has a different dad than the other children. I had to laugh that comment off :-)! He's definately Jared's.
3 comments:
I can't believe people really ask you that! LOL! He is a doll baby...
I can't get enough of him! I agree with Mea. He is SOOOOOOO cute! And. I LOVE his name :)
Just imagine how people reacted with my mom and her strawberry blond little girl and then two boys that actually looked like her ha ha ha. No doubt both those boys are Jareds.
Post a Comment