I cannot believe he is 1!!! He is so handsome! Miss Mea is so cute. I love that you can see her personality shining through those beautiful eyes of hers. You all look wonderful.
The one with frosting all over his face so reminds me of Jared when he was little! The picture of the top of your blog is just amazing!!! I almost cried when I saw it!
3 comments:
I cannot believe he is 1!!! He is so handsome! Miss Mea is so cute. I love that you can see her personality shining through those beautiful eyes of hers. You all look wonderful.
BTW, LOVE the profile pic of Mea and Jaden!
The one with frosting all over his face so reminds me of Jared when he was little! The picture of the top of your blog is just amazing!!! I almost cried when I saw it!
Post a Comment