Thursday, June 25, 2009

New Program

 
I am testing out a new program- this is my first finished project.  Pretty cute!  It helps that the kids in the photos are super cute- if I do say so my self.  These pictures are from last week's photo session.  Mea was willing to be a model.  Most of the time she hates pictures- so I took the opportunity to snap some cute ones!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Melissa said...

SUPER CUTE!!! Tell me what you are doing. Is it photoshop? LOVE

The Fun Carter Family said...

Very cute...

Mary Decker said...

Nope- free picaso- super easy- trying to figure out how to use it in the classroom.

Jess and Shay said...

I absolutely LOVE this!!!!! I would love to frame one in my house. those are some super cute kiddos!!!!!

Some Day Sarah... said...

what's your new program? I like it!!