Sunday, April 5, 2009

Kite Flying

This has been a while, but I decided the pictures were too cute not to post. Mea enjoyed kite flying even though she only stayed interested for about 10 mins. Then it was on to the swing. Also, I have a little artist on my hands. Mea was so proud of her picture of a mermaid she let us take a picture. I am so impressed with her abilities. She loves to draw and write. She score in the 5 year old range for some of her writing skills in her pre-k screening. Pretty impressive. Now if only I could get those gross motor skills up. She inherited her mom's grace ;-)!

4 comments:

Melissa said...

She is SO ADORABLE!!!!!! I thought this might be a post about a new baby boy! Can't wait to hear. I hope all goes well :)

The Fun Carter Family said...

Wow...she's really talented! Sending you well wishes for getting that baby here safe and sound!

Tracy said...

I do love that cowgirl princess!

Our Family Adventures said...

Congratulations on your new HUGE addition!! I can't wait to see more pics :) He is Adorable. I bet Mea is being quite the "little mother" :) We are thinking about you.....