Thursday, April 24, 2008

My Princess is 3...Holy Cow!

I know that this is completely cliche to say, but Man, kids grow up fast!!! Just three years ago Mea was being born into this world and now she is telling me, "I am a big girl!'' I have to agree with her she is so big, and beautiful, and really the most fantastic part of my life. Never would I have imagined how my world would change. I am amazed at how such a little girl would be such a big part of my world. I look at her and think that she got the very best parts of all the people in her life. She is silly and funny like her Papa... she is blond and loving like her Grammy... she is the perfect combination of girly and athletic like her aunts...she knows how to work like her dad...and I think she got my pigeon toes (I know not the best thing to pass on, but true). She giggles and it makes me laugh to the very core, and when she runs to give me a hug or say I love you I melt. While she is three and has all of the difficult traits of a three year old, I have to say Mea is the best little girl in the world. I got pretty lucky with her! I love her more than I can put into words and I hope that someday she will understand.

Mea got a new bike and learned how to ride pretty quickly!



LOTS of presents= 1 spoiled little girl! ;-)!



2 comments:

Tracy said...

She is our princess! And yep hard to believe she is 3. We don't even want to think about life without her! Love you all!

The LeNeave's said...

Wish we could be more close to see you and her grow up. Miss you like crazy and can't wait to see you again. LOVE YOU!